Reversing gum disease may be your goal, but you may be struggling to make it happen. This happens to many people for various reasons. The problem with gum disease treatment is that you will likely spend a great deal of time fighting bacteria. You may lose, though, if you do not have the right tools to battle it. What you are using to brush your teeth with right now may be failing you and you have no idea it is. For those who are dealing with ineffective gum treatments, the good news is that a solution is available.
Know The Problem Root Problem of Periodontal Disease
The first thing to consider is why you have gum disease. The causes of gum disease range widely, but most of the time, poor dental health is to blame. Many people face this problem, due usually to one of several things:
- You do not use proper dental hygiene regimens regularly.
- You do not use the right type of products to cleanse your teeth. (See more about what to look for in a natural toothpaste for gum disease)
- You smoke or use other products that damage the teeth and the gums.
- You may have a predisposition for the condition, especially if your family suffers from gum disease.
- You may not visit the dentist frequently enough for proper dental cleansing of the teeth.
Bacteria - The bad guys that you need to kill and control
So bacteria are the root problem you need to control along with changes in lifestyle. You know that the problem is present, but what can you do about gum disease? So can receding gums be reversed? Treatment options start by addressing the problem.
If you are not brushing, flossing and otherwise taking care of your teeth, that is where you need to focus attention.
Bacteria - It can kill you if you do not control it!
Do not underestimate its destructive force. As the gums and teeth erode, the bacteria may enter into your blood stream. Proper healing and gum repair may not be possible, exposing you various dangers and embarrassing conditions.
1. Heart attack or stroke.
2. Bacterial infection in organs or other parts of the body.
3. Diabetes complications.
4. Respiratory disease or
6. Teeth loss and dentures, an expensive solution.
7. Chronic bad breath (you know, when every turns away when you speak)
Proper Dental Hygiene Fights Gum Disease
Reversing gum disease only is possible if you attack the bacteria properly and effectively. There are various ways for you to do just that. The following four step plan is the best action plan for reversing gum disease for good. Use this as your gum disease treatment for the best and fastest results.
- Use a natural-based product such as OraMD to brush your teeth with, not conventional toothpaste. The right natural anti-bacterial solution applied to a toothbrush and used at least two times per day will control bacteria mouth of most of the bacteria and plaque buildup.
- Use a natural based mouthwash to cleanse the mouth of bacteria that the toothbrush cannot reach. Do not use an alcohol based product (use such things as natural oils that have anti-bacterial properties).
- Floss properly. To do this, you need to floss at least two times per day, preferably after a meal.
- Apply a topical treatment to the gums, such as botanical oil. It has the ability to kill and control the bacteria in between brushing.
So if you are serious about reversing gum disease without surgery you need a gum disease treatment plan like this. It will provide you with the best possible method to cleanse your teeth from bacteria. To make it most effective, be consistent in your treatment plan.